Compensation and rewards
VCU has long been committed to meeting the highest standards of customer service and professional integrity in all our business operations. This major, on-going initiative is based on promoting a positive cultural environment, not just as a training effort.
As a part of this effort, VCU is providing "Customer Compass: Navigating Service Excellence at VCU." This targeted training helps set consistent expectations and reinforce positive service behaviors as we continue to provide world-class service to our internal and external customers. Course content includes the following topics:
- Identifying VCU’s customers
- Focusing on the importance of customer service at VCU
- Introducing VCU’s customer service compass points: Respect, Integrity, Responsiveness, and Initiative
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Developing a service recovery plan
- Introducing the "Customer Compass" reward and recognition process
Training: Click here to see if this training is offered on the current registration schedule
Form: Click here for the Customer Compass Recognition Form
Guidelines: Click here for the Recognition Award Guidelines
Have questions? Need assistance?
Contact VCU Training & Development at (804) 828-0179 or firstname.lastname@example.org.